Friday, May 29, 2009

I don't get it. . .

Got into a major fight with my man two days ago, and just now started again for a second. I can't believe how fucking defensive he is. Two days ago, I got upset because he had no pictures of me on Facebook, and we got into a huge fight, because he felt criticized. Now, I am sitting on the couch trying to do my work, and Matt mentions my reading glasses. I know, or at least I think I know that he doesn't like them, but he swears that he didn't mean that. Of course, he won't tell me what he means, just starts being an asshole. I got mad and asked him to go in the other room, and he told me no, you. So then it escalates, and finally, after using his terrible tone of voice on me, he goes to leave the house. So I follow him, grab him and try what he tried with me. Held him, but it didn't work, he insulted me because I asked him to be nice, and I was extremely hurt. So I walked away, went in the bedroom and cried for a bit. Then I went and got my phone, glaring at him along the way. I lost my temper in the bathroom, kicking over the trashcan and throwing a fit. He left the house then, which is good. I now have no idea where he is, and I fucking don't care. I hate the way he talks when he gets defensive. Nasty and mean. So what do I do? NOT apologize, and NOT take my part. I am over that. I will take my part here. I could have believed him. I can't read his mind, and I could have just said that. But I got into my I know stuff, and that was it. I don't know what to do, I am sad and feel like there is no resolve. So we talked in IM a bit. At least I know he is coming home. But I could sure use some reasuring words. And there you go.
Stupid fucking fights
no resolve
are we going to destruct?

No comments:

Post a Comment