Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I weigh 176!

Jesus!
I am terrified right now. All of the weight demons are chasing me, with drooling fangs and sharpened, 22 inch claws. They are out to destroy me! They will not stop until I am 250lbs.

God help me! I vow to not eat past 7pm, period!
I vow to only eat raisins for breakfast, period!
I vow to eat no more than 1600 calories in a day, period!

These goals will keep me safe for awhile.

In any case. I am triggered by Matt having lost weight. He looks thin! Can you imagine? He is really thin. He probably weighs around 190. Crazy.
So it makes me feel strange, like he will start putting pressure on me to loose weight also. Like he will look at me and feel disgusted by my chub.
I love being neurotic.

Well, I have my vows. We shall see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment