Tuesday, February 10, 2009

WANTING, part two

FUCK ME!!
Seriuos need to binge today. I got by with eating almonds and raisins, an orange, an apple, a cheese stick, many carrot sticks, and later a frozen yogurt. I was and am gassy and unsatisfied and want badly to eat a big hamburger or something MEATY.
The bottom line is that my disease was talking to me today, loudly. I want, I want, I want. Always I want. Well, you know what I want, crazy ED? I want PEACE. I want peaceful food, a peaceful exercise habit, a peaceful weight. So FUCK YOU.
There, I told ED, didn't I? So back the fuck off. No matter what you do, ain't gonna binge and puke, no matter what. So think of something else to fill that hole. Something that won't hurt me, neither now or later.
So, there we are. A very tough abstinant day, but an abstinant day, nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment