Friday, July 17, 2009

Hope Today

We go to a Healthy and Intimate Relationships meeting, Matt and I. And it has been awesome. Today, however, it scared me. I started my thing about just needing to be heard, just needing to know. . .
I asked Matt if the times he swore to me were the truth. He said they were. The problem is that this conversations has no happy ending. He hides, and I want him to reveal. So. . . there it is. It is a difficult thing, this relationship. I bet Matt would have no criticism of me to his sponsor, which sounds admirable, until you realize that that means he can get no real feedback about our relationship from him.
It is such a bummer, and I am confused about the best way to navigate this process right now. I end up feeling like I do and say something wrong all the time.
Yuuuuuck. So lame. In any case.
Back to me. I am freaked out tonight by my lack of self-control. I just am pissed.
Fabu out

No comments:

Post a Comment